When you use Givachio website to obtain quotes or process an order with us, these Terms of Service constitute the legally binding agreement between us. You are responsible to carefully read these General Terms and Conditions of Business before using this website and before processing an order or quotation with us. Your use of any of our websites is subject to your understanding and acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. By accessing this website, you agree to abide by the General Terms and Conditions and by all applicable laws. If you do not agree to the General Terms and Conditions below, you should not use our services.
2. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Givachio website is meant for the use of customers in the United Kingdom only. All products available on this website are available only in the UK and all prices are displayed in British pounds that can be changed without notice. Some of the products listed on Givachio website may be unavailable. These General Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of products from GIVACHIO, using the www.givachio.com website. GIVACHIO reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions without prior written notice, at any time.
Please read these General Terms and Conditions carefully. By using this website to make online purchases of products, you accept the General Terms and Conditions and you prove that you are of legal age to enter into this agreement and become bound by its terms. These General Terms and Conditions contain important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations that may apply to you.
Before submitting an order for the purchase of products using this website, you will be shown an order confirmation screen describing the products ordered, the price and charges for shipping and taxes. When you submit your order by pressing the “submit” button, the order will constitute an offer from you to GIVACHIO to purchase the products shown on the order confirmation screen. Orders are not binding on GIVACHIO until accepted. GIVACHIO’s acceptance of your order is confirmed by a return e-mail with visual proof and approval before we customise, which states that your order has been accepted.
Once your visual proof has been approved we start processing the order immediately. We will try to accommodate order changes or cancellation requests, but cannot guarantee that we will complete them and you may be liable for the full order price. The visual proof is the final process in your order and contains all the detailed customisation and garment details, it is vital that you review this properly. After confirmation changes may not be possible, and any mistakes will be your responsibility.
GIVACHIO reserves the right, to limit quantities, remove accounts and to refuse or cancel any order, even after the order has been submitted, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. This is because, we may have already ordered stock, prepared artwork, or re-organised production of other jobs. If your order is cancelled by us due to any reason after your payment has been processed, GIVACHIO will issue a 100% refund.
When paying for any order, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
All prices quoted on our website are in British pounds and you need to pay in the same currency. Prices may change without notice, but we will inform you of the price change before processing the order. Any pricing seen on our website may differ if your order requires express delivery. All delivery is charged to UK addresses only.
6. PAYMENT TERMS
Terms of payment shall be determined at GIVACHIO’s sole discretion. Payment shall be made by credit card or debit card unless some other pre-arranged method of payment is accepted by GIVACHIO. Any payments made by credit card are subject to the approval of the financial institution that has issued the credit card. Orders will not be processed until payment has cleared.
Givachio.com ONLY delivers to UK Postal Addresses. Standard delivery time for most orders is 5 to 7 working days from placement of orders. However, during peak time, the delivery time can be longer and also if you are placing a large order.
Givachio takes no responsibility for packages that fail to be delivered due to incorrect contact information or addresses. All delivery times are to be treated as estimates only. No liability is accepted by Givachio for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of goods.
The delivery cost on all orders is £5.00 unless stated otherwise.
1st & 2nd Class Postal services are used.
8. PRODUCT AVAILABILITY
The availability of some products may be limited, and products may not be available for immediate delivery. GIVACHIO may cease to make any products available at any time without prior notice. In the event givachio.com is unable to deliver you ordered products due to a lack of availability, GIVACHIO will notify you via e-mail and your order will be automatically cancelled. Or GIVACHIO may, in its sole discretion, contact you to allow you to maintain your order for a different delivery time when the product becomes available.
9. OWNERSHIP AND RISK OF LOSS
All products purchased from GIVACHIO are delivered to you by a third party delivery company. You shall become the owner of the products and shall assume the risks of loss at the time of delivery of the product to the third party delivery company.
Givachio.com does not offer refunds or money-back guarantee on products ordered as this is a bespoke service. However, we cover all faulty items (At our discretion and with valid evidence).
In the event of finding a fault with the product or printing, simply inform us of the issue within 12 hours of delivery either through an email, telephone or by filling out our contact form and we will advise you of the correct way of returning the order.
Depending on the fault and issue with the order, we may request for you to ship the order back to us using a trackable service so as to avoid any further issues. Also, please supply photos where possible of any issues relating to the product or the print so a better idea of the initial problem will be more apparent.
11. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
GIVACHIO does not make or give any representation, warranty or condition of any kind for the uninterrupted or error-free transactions, privacy, security, quality, title, durability, or fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising out of the course of dealing or usage of trade.
In no event will GIVACHIO be liable for any indirect or incidental damages, including but not limited to, any lost profits, lost savings, loss of use or lack of availability of facilities including computer resources, routers and stored data, or economic damages arising out of the products provided by GIVACHIO or related to these General Terms and Conditions or the transactions conducted on the www.givachio.com website even if GIVACHIO or any other lawful agents, contractors or employees have been advised of the possibility of such damages or claim.
In no case will GIVACHIO’s total liability be for more than the amount paid by you for the specific products ordered under this agreement and to which the claim relates. In no event will GIVACHIO be liable to you for damages or losses resulting from viruses, data corruption, failed messages, damages arising as a result of transmission errors or problems, telecommunications service providers, GIVACHIO contractors, the internet backbone, third party suppliers of products or services, damages or losses caused by you or your respective employees, agents or sub-contractors, or other events beyond the reasonable control of GIVACHIO.
12. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Agreement is in accordance with the laws of the province of the United Kingdom and the laws applicable and shall be treated as a UK contract, without conflict of law. The application of the United Nations Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods is excluded.
The provisions of these General Terms and Conditions shall be deemed severable. If any portion of these General Terms and Conditions is invalid, such provisions shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law, and such determination shall not affect the validity of any other remaining provisions.
CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The GIVACHIO Title, brand, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Content whether provided by us or by any other Content provider shall remain the sole property of givchio.com. We will strongly protect its rights in all countries.
2. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way use any of the Content, in whole or in part, except it is permitted in this agreement.3. You may download or copy the Content only for personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content displayed on the site.
3. You may download or copy the Content only for personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. You may not store electronically any significant portion of any Content displayed on the site.
4. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use any of the materials or content on the Website for commercial purposes.
5. You acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this Website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works from such material and content.
6. No licence is granted to you in these Conditions to use any of our trademarks or those of our affiliated companies.
7. Products sold by us and Website content may be subject to copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights in favour of third parties. We acknowledge those rights.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT